Looking for help to prepare job description for the position of Student Coordinator? Have a look at the sample template given below.
Job Title: Student Coordinator
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
We are currently seeking an Registrar with excellent leadership, planning, and customer service skills who thrives in a rapid growth, fast paced, challenging work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides outstanding customer service by assisting students as they move through the student flow process.
- Partners with the Finance and Learner Services business areas to manage “start weeks” and student orientations.
- Compiles and reports weekly results and assists with forecasting of starts and show-rates.
- Assists with data entry and the organization of all book holds and non-start students.
- Fills in for Student Manager and accepts delegation of tasks which lead to student enrollments and meeting show-rate goals.
- Maintains daily, and as needed, reports for the Student Manager or the Director of Campus Admissions.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the VP of Compliance.
- Department of Education, ABHES, and CIE.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to organize and prioritize work flow
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter
- Ability to create and maintain relationships
- Familiarity with accreditation process
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE