Sample job description template for the position of System Integration Specialist is given below:
Job Title: System Integration Specialist
Location of the job: Houston, TX
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Systems Integration Specialist Air Technologies currently has an opening in our Utility Services Group for an entry level Systems Integration Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all job functions within the established internal controls framework for the area, including the key controls identified for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Participate in an on-call rotation for application support during non business hours.
- Understand systems that interact and exchange information and system design details with other applications and tools like CRM (Siebel), Billing (LoadStar) and database servers (Oracle and SQL Server).
- Ensure that any known internal control problems/issues/concerns are identified and communicated on a timely basis to immediate supervisor.
- Work on system enhancements and small project development efforts as opportunities arise.
- Understand SDLC and efficient development practices to foster re-usability, maintainability and enhance ability of the software programs thus developed is also required.
- Experienced in Java
- General understanding of OOP concepts
- Familiar with Hawk, RV, ADB, Ledgers, EMS, and other TIBCo components.
- Understand various TIBCo and GIS Components
- General knowledge of communication protocols (FTP, SFTP, HTTP, etc) including file encryption (PGP, AES, etc).
- General understanding of file structures (EDI, XML, Flat File, etc)
- Proficient with databases (Oracle, SQL Server) and using PL/SQL Developer.
- Proficient in Unix/Linux
- Have mapping and BP building experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (MIS, Computer Science preferred), or commensurate experience required
Work Hours: Hours will include the possibility of evening and weekend work
Education: Bachelor’s Degree