This is what a sample job description template for the position of Technology Coordinator would look like:
Job Title: Technology Coordinator
Location of the job: Springfield, MO 65806
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
We are the 2nd largest leader in early childhood education headquartered in Novi, MI. We are looking for a Technology Coordinator at Learning Care Group that will be responsbile for investigating and resolving software and hardware issues for our corporate office and area schools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with identified IT managers to complete tactical and strategic projects.
- Ensures security of the Enterprise Architecture by enforcing and communicating IT security standards.
- Consults with vendors to resolve and document system performance issues.
- Reviews daily logs and reports to detect recurring slowdowns or errors to appropriate IT managers and business owners.
- Develops and manages relationships between IT and business owners with the goal of effectively and efficiently managing support services.
- Assists the Support Services Manager and other team managers by writing and modifying standards for first, second, and third-level support processes.
- Ensures support service documentation is complete and accurate for each incident reported.
- Escalates technical support issues to IT managers and vendors for resolution, when required.
- Surveys users to determine quality of service and identify additional support needs.
- Serves as the primary technical point of contact for business owners.
- Logs all calls and requests into the help desk database.
- Provides first, second, and third-level support on all Enterprise platforms.
- Some travel, primarily within the central U.
- Proficient in Excel
- 2-3 years business and individual tax return preparation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills and the ability to work in a team environment and/or independently
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in accounting