Here is a sample job description template for the position of Travel Coordinator:
Job Title: Travel Coordinator
Location of the job: Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
A well know growing service company in the South Bay is looking for a detail oriented, driven Administrative Assistant to support the office, as well as handle all travel requests for 100 plus employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seeing groups off at the SLC airport and/or being on-call for all of your group departure dates
- Tracking air profitability on groups
- Creating arrival and departure lists for ground operators
- Issuing tickets
- Invoicing participants and processing payments
- Handling participant deviations and subsequent travel arrangements and documents
- Obtaining group seating arrangements and creating seat maps for group flights
- Group air contract negotiation/renegotiation and management
- Travel Coordinator will work in corporate headquarters located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Airline ticketing experience is required.
- Pay will be commensurate with experience.
- Maintaining confidential information is a must.
- The eligible candidate must have attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and airline system such as Sabre or Worldspan.
- Outgoing individual must have a high school diploma. Travel coordination/agent experience is required.
Salary: $15.00 – $16.00 Hourly DOE