Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Technical Architect:
Job Title: Technical Architect
Location of the Job: New York, PA 19462
Job Type: Full Time Employee
This contract-to-hire position is a great opportunity for anyone seeking a role in a fun and fast paced environment. It’s the opportunity to work with the most savvy and creative thinkers in the interactive advertising arena!
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, a related discipline or equivalent related work experience.
- Working knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies
- 2+ years experience in leading projects
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on system administration experience with Microsoft platforms.
- 3+ years experience in distributed architecture and concepts
- Working knowledge of web processing/design, software development and service oriented architecture
- Thorough understanding of local area networks, wide area networks, network protocols and architecture.
- Working knowledge of network routers and switches
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide enterprise level technical consulting to development and production staff.
- Strong business and analytical skills including direct interaction with business end users for requirements analysis
- Take part in architecture and technical design reviews making suggestions for improvements or identification of issues.
- Assist with both production and development technical problem resolution and root cause identification in a Microsoft based platform.
- Ability to design multidimensional data warehouse structures such as star schemas, cubes etc.
- Capability to research potential impacts of introducing new infrastructure/technology.
- Proficient with use of Erwin data modeling tool
- Proficient with creation and modification of Unix scripts
Salary: $195,000 – $220,000/year