Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Traffic Officer:
Job Title: Traffic Officer
Location of the Job: Little Rock95471
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Horizon Media is currently looking to hire a Traffic Assistant in NY. The Traffic Assistant is responsible for the follow up of external coordination and expediting and scheduling of all television/radio commercials to stations and networks.
- Candidate must be able to acquire and maintain a Class IV flight physical
- Must be fluent in English
- Candidate must be able to obtain necessary KBR drivers license
- Candidate must be able to pass local weather certification tests
- Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
- Candidate for this position must possess a secret security clearance.
- Undergraduate degree preferred plus 4-6 years experience. Air Traffic Control Specialist certificate required.
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages (front and back) remaining
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile information about flights from flight plans, pilot reports, radar, and observations.
- Organize flight plans and traffic management plans to prepare for planes about to enter assigned airspace.
- Control air traffic on and within vicinity of airport and movement of air traffic between altitude sectors and control centers according to established procedures and policies.
- Provide flight path changes or directions to emergency landing fields for pilots traveling in bad weather or in emergency situations.
- Authorize, regulate, and control commercial airline flights according to government or company regulations to expedite and ensure flight safety.
Salary: 10,000.00 – 30,000.00 USD /year