Here is a sample job description template for the position of Web Marketing Manager:
Job Title: Web Marketing Manager
Location of the Job: Mountain View, CA 94043
The Web Marketing Operations team is currently looking for a Web Marketing Operations Manager with proven experience in web marketing, project management, and Process Excellence/Six Sigma in a B2C environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field; or equivalent.
- Seven to ten years increasing responsibility with demonstrated success in the field of interactive communications and social marketing, preferably at a retail company.
- Strategic planner with solid understanding of user-centered design principles and content management
- Ability to manage and collaborate with vendors and agencies to achieve agreed upon goals.
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and manage work against project timelines
- Eye for detail and consistency a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage, prioritize, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytic capabilities; testing-biased, with a passion for optimization and using data to drive future decisions
- Expertise mapping content and activities to objectives, focusing on user engagement and site consistency
- Proven experience using web analytics (Google, Omniture, Web Trends, etc.), ideally including B2B social media; experience integrating with Marketing Automation systems (Eloqua, Marketo, others) a definite plus
- A thorough understanding of website user experience planning, online marketing technologies and strategies, with a balance of hands-on execution and strategic planning
- 5-10 years experience managing a B2B marketing-focused website, online campaigns and digital media, ideally in enterprise software or SaaS environments
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
Salary: $11,000.00 – $14,000.00 /year