Following is a sample job description template for the position of Administrative Analyst:
Job Title: Administrative Analyst
Location of the Job: MIDDLETOWN, RI 02842
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Provide administrative and program planning support in the management of a multitude of small programs. Track funding, spending, and status of the programs; maintain communication with task leaders.
- MS Access database skills are preferred.
- Strong Excel and MS Word skills.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence that are grammatically correct and error free. Written and oral communications along with interpersonal skills are critical to the success of the candidate.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and procedure manuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange for workstation set-up, building access, etc, for new employees.
- Process building and equipment maintenance work orders. Assist in arranging and maintaining adequate space, furniture and equipment facilities.
- Prepare necessary forms and documentation for personnel actions and separation reports; maintain and control confidential department personnel files, records and database.
- Perform all Level I duties as required.
- Perform analysis including reviewing data and compiling reports related to budgets, time-tracking, and other miscellaneous projects.
- Create and maintain monthly expense spreadsheets
- Provide support to department management including assisting with scheduling, travel, invoicing, reporting, and handling of miscellaneous requests
- Develop and maintain databases
Salary: 30,000.00 – 40,000.00 USD /year