Following are the job duties and responsibilities for the position of Business Support Specialist:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in activities to support the AD leadership team as needed;
- Track and report on progress of projects/initiatives;
- Provide data, reports and analyses to support human resource management processes;
- Support follow-up actions in response to the upcoming Employee Climate Survey;
- Organize meetings of different types, which may include setting the agenda, gathering or developing documentation, and summarizing results;
- Analyze processes and controls within Application Development to ensure efficiency.
- Develop Power Point slide decks for Ad executives;
- Organize executive team members to ensure that AD units are partnering effectively and utilizing shared resources;
- Ensure communications from the Application Development Leadership team are well-coordinated, timely, and effective
- Act as liaison between Application Development and the TSG Functions managing and coordinating all requests for information, including finances, risk and compliance, administration, and communication;
- Lead or participate in projects to re-design Function-wide administrative, management and human resource practices, engaging with managers and staff members from AD and the governance Function;
- Key responsibilities include serving as the organization’s coordinator of strategy development, goal management, and management of all special projects.
- Also responsible for the analytics/metrics and reporting for the Application Development (AD) Function.