Following are the job duties and responsibilities for the position of Chief of Staff:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct VPI training
- Serve as Chief of Staff for the Cummins Fuel Systems Technology leader to champion the smooth and efficient management of Fuel Systems Engineering.
- Develop, track and report VPI process metrics at the FSB Management review.
- Prepare and participate in external and internal VPI process audits.
- Organize VPI workshops
- Lead the FSB internal VPI improvement team.
- Be the FSB representative in the Cross BU VPI improvement team.
- Improve the VPI process through working with the other CMI BUs and through benchmarking Scania and other stakeholders.
- Improve VPI compliance across all FSB functions.
- Serve as the overall process owner for the FSB VPI process.
- Creating and tracking monthly measures
- Approvals, Receiving, and Reconciliation
- Engineering Technology PC Budget Reconciliation
- AOP Planning
- Lead the process for development, management and tracking/reporting of the Fuel Systems Technology AOP and technical spending.