Here is a sample job description template for the position of Collection Officer:
Job Title: Collection Officer
Location of the Job: Albany, NY 12201
Job Type: Full Time Employee
We have an immediate opening for a skilled collections representative. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in collections with knowledge of commercial collections on loans, leases and lines of credit utilizing LeasePlus and the Nortridge Loan System.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
- Daily access to a MS 2000 compatible computer with internet capabilities
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexible schedule
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to assemble fixtures and displays in-store
- Ability to read and follow a plan-o-gram
- Reset experience a plus
- Merchandising experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sharing competitive knowledge and best practices with team.
- Schedules and manages client works with in territory.
- Assign and manage team projects to utilize efficiencies and ensure quality execution.
- Develop and manage each geo territory to have maximum flexibility and capability delivering the capacity and diversity needs of the organization
- Manage execution and overall performance of Reps by working through field support agents to ensure completion of tasks.
- Monitor and manage payroll time entries and expenses to maximize territory contribution.
- Ensure quality execution by conducting audits and works with Retail Representatives to assess, train, and develop retail skills and knowledge.
- Train reps on company process, policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
Salary: 320.00 – 500.00 USD /week