A sample job description template for the position of Data Officer is given below:
Job Title: Data Officer
Location of the Job: Chicago, IL 60601
Job Type: Full Time Employee
One of our Direct Fortune 500 Financial clients is looking for Data Analyst to work out of their Chicago, IL location.
- Mainframe TSO (including Mainframe FTP), and DB2 query experience a plus.
- Experience with additional data management software and tools a plus.
- Heavy experience using relational tables for data analysis and system proto-tying.
- Experience using data management software, specifically MS Access and SQL Server, to write and execute SQL queries, data forms, and data reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support service delivery organizations to ensure contracted service level agreements and key performance indicators are met or exceeded
- Able to respond and take action in response to facilities crisis management activities including: power outages, fire alarms, HVAC outages.
- Perform routine facilities activities including inventory control. Critical systems checks and functional testing.
- Maintain power management program for Data Center and direct approved power installs as requested.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on machines, and maintain computers systems in proper operating condition.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance plan. Oversee preventive and routine maintenance of critical Data Center systems.
- Assist with critical systems training of IT personnel.
- Perform general maintenance of Data Center and assist with general facilities as needed.
- Act as facilities representative on projects and serve as a liaison between Facilities and internal and external contacts as it pertains to the Data Center and/or labs.
Salary: 10,000.00 – 16,000.00 USD /year