Here is a sample job description template for the position of Data Protection Officer:
Job Title: Data Protection Officer
Location of the Job: MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55402
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Isilon Systems is seeking Software Development Engineers for our Data Protection group. Candidates should have experience with design and implementation of subsystems or products on UNIX/POSIX operating systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical degree desired
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have three plus years of software development experience
- Experience in developing network server software, storage systems or I/O sub-systems in a multi-threaded environment
- Excellent problem solving skills required
- Excellent C, design, and debugging skills are required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify customer’s current needs, potential needs, and articulate Iron Mountain’s competitive advantages.
- Collaborate with Iron Mountain Sales groups to meet or exceed assigned territory quota.
- Set up appointments with customer base to keep the ‘pipeline’ at 3 times the assigned quotas.
- Maximize heavy prospecting in order to develop clients, which includes initiating new leads to call on a weekly basis and follow up on the leads.
- Develop and drive the sales strategy on large opportunities in the territory; involve resources as required.
- Work with sales group to establish a sales plan for the territory with specific targets.
- Meet or exceed assigned quota for new Data Protection and Digital sales.
Salary: 80,000.00 – 100,000.00 USD /year