Following is a sample job description template for the position of Direct Marketing Analyst:
Job Title: Direct Marketing Analyst
Location of the Job: COPPELL, TX US
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Epsilon – including its Abacus division – is a 21st Century Marketing Services Company that uses consumer and business data together with proven techniques to maximize marketing power for clients worldwide.
- 3-5 years retail marketing experience required
- Must possess a positive attitude, flexibility, and desire to learn and grow
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Analytical, inquisitive, motivated
- Knowledge of direct marketing (DMA) best-practices
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate standard daily, weekly and monthly reporting to support business needs.
- Certify 100% data accuracy in all campaigns.
- Coordinate data transfer and data processing with data processing vendor.
- Mail the budgeted quantity and/or justify any variances.
- Provide recommendations to improve direct mail profitability using historical response analysis and model development.
- Recommend optimal mailing scenarios while considering cost, delivery and marketing collateral design.
- Develop test and control scenarios to help measure incremental impact of direct mail programs.
- Build direct marketing campaigns in Unica Affinium Campaign tool by selecting customer segments.
Salary: competitive salaries