Find below a sample job description template for the position of Engineering Project Manager:
Job Title: Engineering Project Manager
Location of the Job: Cincinnati, OH 45240
Job Type: Full Time Employee
We are a full service engineering services provider looking for a Project Manager who will be the principal administrator and communications link between the firm and the Client, General Contractor and Consultants.
- Project management skills
- Thorough knowledge of GMPs
- Knowledgeable in validation, document management and other quality related information systems
- Knowledgeable in biotechnology processing and testing
- Sound understanding of statistical analysis and quality engineering principles and practices
- 9 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills, good presentation and influencing skills and the ability to interact and gain the support of senior management
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop business tools within the scope of a project.
- Identify long lead items and proposed form of construction contract.
- Develop and monitor the Client’s construction budget and schedule.
- Responsible for project communication with client. Maintain contact with the client during and after the project completion.
- Educate the client as to how the design process will take place.
- Manage the Project Budget/Costs, Project Schedule, Design Scope and Project Team.
- Prepare and Coordinates the Proposal/
- Establish a program for potential projects that meets the client’s needs.
- Obtain repeat business by providing client satisfaction.
- Maintain contact with previous clients to identify new projects.
- Develop new opportunities with existing contracts.
Salary: 18.00 – 25.00 USD /hour