A sample job description template for the position of HR Generalist is given below:
Job Title: HR Generalist
Location of the Job: Bethlehem, PA 18015
Operation Technology, Inc. (OTI), developers of the premier power system enterprise software, ETAP, is seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to be an integral part of our company growth and success.
- Ability to interact with line staff through executive leadership in a professional manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that changes rapidly to fit the needs of the organization.
- The ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, and keep issues confidential is critical to this position.
- Advanced knowledge experience with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to employment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively addresses compensation and organizational inconsistencies to positively impact business results.
- Works with managers on compensation decisions for new hires, promotions, salary adjustments and retaining employees.
- Arranges and facilitates recruiting events as needed.
- Manage own resource forecast for vacation time, etc.
- Support Practices with resourcing forecasts and management.
- Partner with managers to develop hiring strategies to fill open positions at all levels.
Salary: $12,000.00 – $15,000.00 /year