Find below a sample job description template for the position of Human Resources Officer:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location of the Job: Birmingham, AL 35203
Job Type: Full Time Employee
The position of budget and human resources officer is part of the Clerk of Court’s administrative staff. The officer performs and coordinates administrative, technical, and professional work related to human resources programs, which includes ensuring compliance with the appropriate guidelines, policies, and approved internal controls for the Court unit.
- Have Excellent Communication Skills, both Verbal and Written
- Have a team-oriented, collaborative management style
- Have very good computer skills
- Must have a “generalized” human resources background
- Your current or most recent employment role must be in an HR management role.
- Have experience responsibilities in a Human Resources management role.
- Currently reside in the United States and must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in an HR management role.
- MUST have a completed 4-year degree in ANY college degree major, a minimum of a 4-year college degree is a requirement for this client for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision
- Maintain Service Award Program
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail, department filing.
- Organizes and integrate files
- Be knowledgeable of the Company benefit programs and be able to answer common employee questions
- Assist / schedule general plant meetings
- Maintain confidential records (interface with Payroll)
- Create department reports, graphs, and presentation materials, maintain HR logs.
- Assist with the administration of health and retirement benefits, HIPAA and COBRA compliance
- Maintain HRIS, produce reports, update changes, verifications of employment
- Responsible for job functions of the Human Resources Department including staffing, employee relations, safety, records, and retention.
Salary: 17,000.00 – 20,000.00 USD /year