Find below a sample job description template for the position of Immigration Officer:
Job Title: Immigration Officer
Location of the Job: 4700 Millenia Blvd Suite
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Immigration Legal Assistant needed for a downtown office location for a non-profit organization. This position is responsible supports Immigration Attorneys and works closely with immigrant victims of domestic violence and persecution, undocumented children who have been abused, abandoned or neglected.
- 3+ years of visa, work authorization, and permanent residency processing work experience, preferably including non-US case experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related field.
- Administrative and clerical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization and detail oriented.
- Data spreadsheet manipulation skills.
- Immigration knowledge, covering temporary visas and permanent residency processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operations: Cost / Financial Analysts, Administrative Staff, Contract Administrators, Logistics
- Analysts: Intelligence, Linguists, Translators, Collectors, Debriefers, HUMINT
- Project Managers / Program Managers
- Telecom: Systems Engineer, Cable Technician Wireless Engineers and more
- Systems: Engineer, Administrators, Security, Information Assurance Analysts, Wireless, Sensor Systems
- Electrical, MILSTAR Systems, SIGINT, ELINT, Satellite, Aerospace, Mechanical, Test and Evaluation, Structural, RF, C4ISR,RadarSystems, Missile Defense, SATCOM, JDEP, GMD, Digital Signal Processing, Optical, Microwave, Hardware Engineers
- Network Specialists: Network Engineers, Administrators, Security, UNIX Desktop Technician, Modeling, IRIX, Information Assurance
- Software Engineers: Object Oriented, Oracle, Java, J2EE, WebSphere, .NET Programmers, LotusNotes, Embedded, Web Developers, Vignette, Tivoli, Sybase, INFOSEC, Applications Engineers
Salary: 50,000.00 – 60,000.00 USD /year