A sample job description template for the position of Marketing Officer is given below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location of the Job: Medford, MA 02155
Job Type: Full Time Employee
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is the principal liaison between the Division and the Sales Organization.The CMO is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that effectively communicate the strengths of the Division’s products and programs to the Sales organization and retailers.
- Must have experience marketing on social networks and have a personal Facebook account.
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Entrepreneurial and analytical; effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- Enthusiasm to develop new insights into situations and apply innovative solutions to make organizational improvements while encouraging creative thinking and innovation
- Ability to ensure that ideas resonate with TripAdvisor’s target audience
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Experience with direct to consumer marketing
- Proven ability to leverage analytics to inform and influence decision-making
- Relevant experience as a marketing professional, primarily in the consumer-facing internet space with a career mix of start-ups and highly recognized consumer brands known for outstanding, creative, and low-cost marketing strategies
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design guidelines for budgeting, buying and analyzing results for small, local market campaigns executed by Regional Sales Managers.
- Design and production of all aspects of visual marketing needs, including print ads, publications, website and Internet creative and store POP.
- Oversee all public relations initiatives.
- Will develop collaborative relationships internally and with third parties involving e-commerce and Internet marketing.
- Define metrics and report results against those metrics by campaign and fiscal month.
- Planning, organizing, staffing, training and managing all marketing functions to meet and exceed corporate objectives for sales, growth, expense management and profitability while ensuring a consistent marketing message.
- Must have the ability, experience and knowledge to gather and analyze key intelligence data and propose meaningful short and long-term marketing strategies.
- Responsible for developing, executing and communicating a well-defined marketing strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth, captures market share and enhances brand equity and awareness.
Salary: 850.00 – 1050.00 USD /week