A sample job description template for the position of Marketing Strategist is given below:
Job Title: Marketing Strategist
Location of the Job: Long Beach, CA, 90807
A Perfect Opportunity for Strategists or Planners Who Love and Live Social Media Given the radical shift of consumer usage to social environments online, there has never been a better time for marketers to engage customers on their own terms – and you can help get them there!
- A self starter, self driven, and an independent worker.
- Proactive with their approach to work.
- Able to travel up to 15%.
- Well organized.
- A strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Strong in computer skills including Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint
- Creative, high positive energy and an ability to execute
- Able to manage a variety of projects simultaneously
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend the trade shows.
- Develop a marketing strategy.
- Maintain current collateral and web site.
- Approach product launches proactively.
- Learn the technical aspect of the digital products.
- Build data bases to support marketing efforts for the various product lines.
- Gather data on markets.
- Supply VOC feedback for sales and engineering.
- Work and develop current and new product channels.
Salary: $13,000.00 – $14,000.00 /year