Find below a sample job description template for the position of Safety Program Manager:
Job Title: Safety Program Manager
Location of the Job: Bellevue/Redmond, WA 98029
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Join a leading provider of engineering and information technology outsourcing solutions and professional staffing. CDI is currently looking for a qualified Program Manager to join our Process and Industrial team in Houston, TX.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for site Safety Incident Reporting and incident investigations, notify Workers Compensation provider of suspected claims.
- Increase profitability at location, develop budget plan and update monthly forecast for division.
- Maintain OSHA log.
- Develop and conduct monthly safety training.
- Ensure Safety Training is in compliance with OSHA, CDI and client requirements.
- Coordinate with In-house Engineering Group and recruiting team to transfer/outplace employees.
- Sustain general communications with ancillary division employees to ascertain expectations and perceptions.
- Assist employees with problem resolution in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the actions or inactions of subordinates.
- Provide leadership to onsite CDI HR team.
- Develop leadership of designated CDI discipline leads.
- Some application administration
- Organization of projects via SharePoint
- 5+ years experience technology adoption Project Management and Administration (Enterprise level Preferred)
- Ability to act to accomplish the responsibilities within the established budget consistent with the philosophies and policies.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to use Outlook
- Must have a valid Texas Drivers License and be able to travel to/from Houston Engineering Center to the client sites.
- Six to eight years of management and human resources experience in the contract labor environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, an equivalent degree or 10 years minimum experience in field. An MBA is an asset.
- 3+ years experience in technical writing e.g. Business Requirements, User Manuals etc
- 3+ years experience SharePoint administration
Work Hours: 40 Hrs per week, generally flexible on start and end time.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: We offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits