Find below a sample job description template for the position of Activity Coordinator:
Job Title: Activity Coordinator
Location of the job: Ft. Walton Beach, FL 32547
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Our premier nonprofit organization seeks a self-motivated, dynamic Recreational Therapist/Activities Coordinator for its state-of-the-art adult day health center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruits, supervises and trains volunteers.
- Plans monthly calendar and creates day to day activity programs.
- Records attendance.
- Reports changes in resident’s physical well being to the charge nurse.
- Facilitates activity coordinating committee.
- Coordinates transportation needs with the Director of Transportation.
- Decorates for functions.
- Establishes and maintains a Resident Council.
- Maintains documentation required by the state.
- Plans, coordinates, and participates in outings.
- Produces monthly calendar and newsletter.
- Coordinates entertainers.
- Team-player, enthusiastic and positive, polished, poised and professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven computer skills (word, excel, internet); resourceful and creative
- Marketing-oriented with ability to build lasting relationships
- Self-motivated and pro-active with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Organized and detail-oriented with ability to multitask
Salary: $12.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE