A sample job description template for the position of Admin Coordinator is given below:
Job Title: Admin Coordinator
Location of the job: Framingham, MA 01701
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Randstad in partnership with Bose Corporation is currently looking for an enthusiastic Administrative Coordinator to support our internal Public Relations team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares meeting agendas, meeting minutes, and audit reports.
- Establishes and maintains a complete and accurate office filing system of records
- Maintains assigned metrics.
- Assist in creating and arranging presentations
- Office Supply Management and Ordering
- Training coordination for the Quality Department
- Accumulates accounting or business performance statistical data from statements and reports
- Assists in preparing trial balances, charts, and graphs, and compiles information for non-recurring management reports from raw data.
- Processes time cards and time sheets by monitoring for errors and omissions to the Payroll department.
- Checks expense reports, prepares travel orders, and makes reservations as required.
- Prepares weekly labor and monthly financial reports.
- Thrive in an environment where multiple activities are ongoing
- Highly trustworthy and able to manage confidential information
- An understanding of the nuances of arranging travel, meetings, and conference calls for globally-located participants
- Ability to take initiative, to be resourceful and to adapt to change
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency
- Internet savvy with proven mastery of Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience in a fast-paced, high-tech environment
- BA or equivalent degree from a reputed university
Salary: $21.00 – $25.00 Hourly DOE