A sample job description template for the position of Bank Manager is given below:
Job Title: Bank Manager
Location of the Job: New York, NY 10281
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Bank Manager is a key member of our sales team; and is responsible for building, retaining, and managing customer relationships. We need a professional to deliver a range of deposit, loan, investment, and trust products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expected to have / gain full understanding of the teller function.
- Consistently applies Human Resource policy for routine aspects of management, and as performance issues arise. Prepare and deliver performance appraisals for subordinates.
- Manages customer service levels within the branch, adhering to established guidelines.
- Although the assistant manager is responsible for managing daily branch operations and compliance issues
- Promotes Eastern Bank through community involvement via memberships in local organizations (i. Chamber of Commerce, Rotary, etc.), participation in city/town events, engaging local business networks, and the like.
- Conducts business development activities to include personal visits and outbound teleservicing as components of overall responsibility for building commercial relationships.
- Proactively guides the sales activities of the assistant manager and platform staff toward achievement of their personal sales objectives, as well as established branch goals.
- Responsible for the overall management of a mid-sized banking office.
- An advanced degree is preferred.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 6 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
Salary: $11.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE