This sample job description template for the position of Branch Coordinator will help you prepare a JD for this opening in your organization:
Job Title: Branch Coordinator
Location of the job: Warwick, RI, 00777
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Branch Coordinator is the first point of contact for students, faculty, parents and community entering the music school facility. The Branch Coordinator is responsible for providing quality customer service and facilitating the business needs of Rhode Island Philharmonic Music School.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate student performance hours and programs.
- Manage faculty attendance binders for facility
- Provide support for faculty
- Perform opening and closing duties for facility
- Document piano tuning needs and other equipment/room issues
- Oversee facilities
- General management of room scheduling except for large halls. Accept hall request forms.
- Assist Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Education Business Manager with tuition collection
- Accept payments
- Check-in desk for teachers
- Schedule new student intake interviews
- Enter contact data into CSMS
- Relay student cancellations/absences messages to faculty
- Music School receptionist – transfer calls / take messages/answer questions/return calls
- Provide quality customer service.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Ability to assimilate new activities/information quickly in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of music/music education
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Professional and engaging interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented. Efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Proficient in computer skills, fluency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum two –years of administrative experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills