A sample job description template for the position of Change Manager is given below:
Job Title: Change Manager
Location of the Job: Charlotte, NC 28244
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
We have an immediate need for Change Manager with strong banking background; loan, process and regulatory experience. Highly developed project management skill set desired.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to development and maintenance of detailed work plan schedules and milestones
- Work collaboratively with multiple project teams
- Facilitate workshops.
- Develop effective change management deliverables utilizing established program methodologies.
- Develop communications and training materials working collaboratively with subject matter experts.
- Develop key messages and supporting communication strategy.
- Determine impacts by audience of changes resulting from an organizational redesign project.
- Work with project teams to identify and develop effective change management strategies including communications plans, training plans and organizational alignment strategies.
- Must be proficient with Excel and understand the concept of issues tracking and continual updating statuses.
- Must be familiar with management reporting and be able to condense information gathered into Executive Summaries and PowerPoint presentations.
- 7 or more years of project management preferably in financial services.
- 5 or more years experience in Wealth Management field.
Salary: $12.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE