Here is a sample job description template for the post of Client Service Coordinator. Feel free to modify it as per requirement.
Job title: Client Service Coordinator
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The purpose of this position is to be the point of contact on operational questions and issue resolution for group client relationships. This position acts as a liaison for Plan Sponsors and Third Party Administrators who work on behalf of Plan Sponsors, Financial Advisors, and Home Office Personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively conduct both verbal and written business communications
- Follow all required client and PRO mandated procedures and policies.
- Generate all required weekly reports to both client and PRO on a timely basis.
- In conjunction with the Program Manager, ensure that all deliverables outlined in the SOW are met consistently.
- Assist in the drafting and presentation of Quality Business Reviews along with Internal Account Reviews.
- Facilitate regular meetings/discussions with client hiring managers regarding PrO’s program and delivery procedures.
- Lead Supplier management activities including Supplier Forums, Scorecards, recruiting phone calls with hiring managers etc.
- Consistently exhibit professional customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Identify and resolve employee relations issues ensuring that timeliness and adherence to appropriate laws and regulations.
- Manage all assigned daily desk operations and as appropriate recommend new processes and enhance current process to strengthen efficiency.
- CSC will assist OPM in staff development, new staff orientation and training as well as providing input into and delivering performance reviews.
- Ability to hear what is not stated, recognizing when customer is frustrated or may require education or instruction beyond the issue presented.
- Ability to combine multiple resources to resolve customer issue.
- Maintain customer and employer confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently or as part of a team to meet customer expectations as well as internal and external standards.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with people in a culturally diverse environment.
- Strong computer skills, e.g. care management applications, Internet/Web, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Call center and healthcare experience preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years customer service experience in a position that required ownership for resolution of customer issues required.
Salary: $12.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE