This sample job description template for the position of Clinic Coordinator will guide you in preparing a real JD for this opening in your organization:
Job Title: Clinic Coordinator
Location of the job: Phoenix, AZ, 98402
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Clinic Coordinator will work as a Take Care Health Nurse Practitioner in the clinics delivering outstanding patient care and embracing a commitment to excellence and will assist the Market Leadership to ensure operational excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously communicate with TCHS leadership to enhance our patient centric experiences at our Take Care Health Clinics.
- Participates in on-going educational needs of the market by assisting with completion of competency checklists, EMR training and orientation of new staff for their clinics.
- Works with the Lead NP to ensure compliance to all clinics standard operating procedures; including federal and state regulations and guidelines, adherence to appropriate scope of practice, center cleanliness and appearance standards.
- Availability to help provide education, orientation and training of TCHS colleagues as directed by Market Leadership.
- Be available to the Providers within the clinic for clinical consultation.
- Be a clinical expert within the market in the TCH scope of practice.
- Assurance, OSHA and CLIA.
- Willingness to share best practices and promote teamwork in the market.
- Coordinates with the Lead Nurse Practitioner and the Market Education Coordinator to ensure market compliance in areas of Infection Control, Quality
- Responsible for working as a Provider clinically 72 to 80 hours per pay period in the clinics, and demonstrating scheduling flexibility, dependant on unexpected staffing needs or changes.
- Embraces and upholds the Take Care Health commitment, core focus and beliefs.
- Posses’ leadership attributes that inspire and motivate others.
- Embraces processes and technology to enhance the patient experience.
- Recent experience with pediatric patients (18 months and older) and adult patients.
- Preferred minimum of two years of Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant experience delivering exceptional patient care.
- Preferred previous experience with Take Care Health.