Following is a sample job description template for the position of Color Specialist:
Job Title: Color Specialist
Location of the Job: Pittsburgh, PA9635
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Brand Solutions Americas Division of Matthews International is seeking a self-motivated individual to fill the role of Color Specialist within a busy color department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be able to operate all relevant equipment and to be able to cover all aspects of the departments operation
- Sample validation and archiving
- Filing and proof management
- Characterization reporting
- ICC profile generation
- Montage scans
- Color managed proofs
- Image library management
- Brand/image consistency
- Color separations (process specific)
- Color Management (to profile)
- Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue test: Superior Discrimination.
- Two years or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.) from four-year college or university.
Salary: $16.00 – $19.00 Hourly DOE