Find below sample job description template for the position of contract coordinator. You can personalize it as per your requirements.
Job title: Contract Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Position available for an experienced grant writer who will be responsible for writing grant applications and coordinating overall contract management of grants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare materials, invite, and confirm attendance for meetings.
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- Coordinate meetings, ensure that room and equipment is in place.
- Provide clerical support, including typing, filing, copying, scanning contracts, Letter of Agreements and posting in the shared drive.
- Maintain Compliance 360 Database for Managed Care Department.
- Reviews encounter data reject files and corrects data for resubmission.
- Researches data gaps and discrepancies to ensure the integrity of data.
- Supports contract negotiations.
- Communicates the availability of new and termed providers internally.
- Regularly audits system to ensure that provider and health plan contracts are accurately loaded.
- Interprets and configures terms of provider and health plan contracts.
- Team player, can-do attitude; cheerful and flexible in a rapid change environment.
- Self-directed and motivated; can resolve practical problems.
- Excellent demonstrated phone and written communication, proofing and editing skills.
- Ability to effectively and tactfully work with multiple levels of personnel in a fast pace environment.
- Strong detail orientation and organizational skills.
- Ability to successfully complete multiple projects with competing high-pressure deadlines despite frequent interruptions and new deadlines.
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills. Proficient in internet research and online bid submission. Typing 50 wpm.
- Associate degree in Business or two additional years of related experience.
- 2 years of bid/RFP/contract experience as the vendor, including direct work with pricing, drafting and writing.
Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 Hourly DOE