A sample job description template for the position of Digital Media Specialist is given below:
Job Title: Digital Media Specialist
Location of the Job: Parsippany, NJ 07054
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Our corporate client is in need of a Digital Media Specialist. This is a newly created hybrid position which will cover many components of our client’s business. You will be defining the target audiences and creating go-to-market strategies, handling all social media components, as well as project and program management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Physically assist in a video production environment as required.
- Analyze, edit, organize, and compress analog and digital audio and video content based on given requirements and time constraints.
- Provide administrative supervision to a team of graphic and multimedia specialist; organize work schedules, implement process and track performance.
- Design graphic interfaces and interactive media elements using Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and similar image creation and photo editing software with appropriate knowledge of design and image processing skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Ability to sort through a lot of data and make decisions quickly
- Understanding and experience working with eLearning design tools
- Associates degree plus knowledge of eLearning space
- Experience with media editing tools: Adobe Presenter, Microsoft Producer, Windows Live, Raptivity, Movie Maker, Data Converter tools
Salary: $15.00 – $17.00 Hourly DOE