Following is a sample job description template for the position of Education coordinator:
Job Title: Education coordinator
Location of the job: Los Angeles, CA 90001
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Education Coordinator provides direction and leadership in district-wide instructional services for students enrolled in the Gifted and Talented Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts other duties as assigned by the Executive Director for Learning Excellence.
- Supervises and provides performance evaluations for assigned certified and classified staff, including the development of annual goals, objectives and personal improvement plans.
- Serves as district liaison for all local, state, regional and national forums.
- Monitors school compliance for adherence to gifted and talented policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and/or facilitates all forums that promote increased teacher participation rates in gifted and talented endorsement classes.
- Coordinates the evaluation and acquisition of instructional resources, textbooks, assessment materials, and software for school-based programs.
- Conducts and analyzes program audits for ongoing program improvement.
- Manages all fiscal accounts, budgets and other fiduciary functions to ensure resources are used appropriately in support of the district’s goals for a quality gifted and talented program.
- Must be certified in CPR, and preferably in CPR instruction.
- Management experience preferred.
- Acute care nursing (ICU-CCU-ACUTE) experience preferred.
- Minimum of one-year medical-surgical nursing experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with all types of dialysis therapy, equipment, and supplies.
- Minimum of one year of Hemodialysis experience required.
- Current appropriate state licensure.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (RN).
Salary: $11.00 – $13.00 Hourly DOE