Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Employment Coordinator:
Job Title: Employment Coordinator
Location of the job: Malvern, PA 19355
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Employment Coordinator’s are responsible for scheduling candidate’s for interviews, interview logistics and coordination, offer and decline letters, as well as a variety of administrative tasks to support the Employment Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining overall department standards for consistency/quality.
- Identify critical HR issues and report them to Recruiting Specialist.
- “Resume mine” job boards to reach out to potential candidates.
- Attend job fairs and recruiting events.
- Assist with administration and preparation of New Employee Orientation (NEO).
- Ensure we have all Minor Work Permits prior to start date and maintain permit files.
- Inform new hires of failed drug screen and background check results.
- Maintain pre-employment screening (background and drug test) results in excel spreadsheet.
- Enter background check information into E-Quest system.
- Co-Facilitate group interviews and select the most qualified candidates, in conjunction with hiring Supervisor/Manager.
- Assist in the completion of new hire offer paperwork.
- Facilitate tours during group interviews.
- Meet, greet and sign-in candidates for interview and new hire orientation.
- Schedule group or individual interviews on a daily basis for open positions.
- Data entry of application information and updates into e-recruiting software or access database.
- Application review, telephone / in-person interview Contact Center and Distribution Center candidates.
- Very positive and optimistic personality A MUST!
- Multi-tasker and organized
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- 3+ years experience in administrative role preferably within Human Resources
- Ideally, have a background in supporting employment/recruiting teams in your past;
- Be extremely experienced in all Microsoft Office applications;
Salary: $20.00 – $22.00 Hourly DOE