This sample template will help you prepare a comprehensive job description for the position of Finance Director. Modify it for the required changes applicable in your situation.
The Finance Director will be an integral part of Calvary Revival Church executive management team and will be immediately involved in strategic planning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing financial and operational information, developing KPI reports, etc.
- Assisting the CFO with various projects
- Analyzing potential Merger and Acquisition opportunities
- Variance and Trend Analyses
- Review and monitor cash flow to ensure that all cash management policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Review and approve payments to vendors, contractor etc.
- Provide reports and interpret the financial results of operations to all levels ofmanagement.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Must have manufacturing cost analysis and product development analysis experience
- Must be able to drive change in a growth environment and manage the organization through change
- Experience with Oracle ERP systems a plus
- 4+ years Big 4 public accounting experience required
- Active CPA required (possibly waived for MBA)
- Requires a BA/BS in Finance or Accounting
- Must have a strong technical and financial accounting background
- Strong facilitation skills necessary to facilitate cross-functional initiatives
- Leadership skills to influence management change
Salary: $14.00 – $17.00 Hourly DOE