Find below a sample job description template for the position of HR Specialist:
Job Title: HR Specialist
Location of the Job: Dallas, TX 75201
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Clearwire seeks a key member of our Human Resources (HR) Operations team who will be responsible for supporting the HR Generalist and HR Operations team with HR related transactions and inquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
- Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports using typewriter or computer.
- Examines personnel files to answer inquiries; provides information to authorized persons.
- Updates and maintains confidential personnel files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- Records associate information, such as: personal and tax data;
- Assists with payroll and benefits administration; reconciles related records.
- Processes corporate affirmative action reports and other personnel reports;
- Assists with the recruitment, screening, interviewing, hiring and orientation of new employees;
- Good decision making skills with the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Experience with HRIS systems a plus.
- Good working knowledge of HR, benefits and general employment practices.
- Strong customer service with the ability to respond professionally under pressure.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and initiative required.
- 3+ years experience in the HR field.
- PHR designation a plus
Salary: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 /year