A sample job description template for the position of HSE Coordinator is given below:
Job Title: HSE Coordinator
Location of the job: Ogden, UT 84404
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Oil Related KICK START YOUR CAREER Superior Well Services is a dynamic growing oilfield services company coming to your area, one of the major oil and natural gas producing regions of the United States.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Corrective and Preventive Action Program for all electronics processing facilities.
- Write procedures, work instructions, and other documentation in support of the QEH&S Management System.
- Conduct Aspects Evaluation (Footprint) for each site, identifying applicable OSHA and Environmental legal requirements and impacts relevant to the operations.
- Implement and update as necessary Corporate Health and Safety Plan and Accident Prevention Programs.
- Provide Health and Safety training through on-site classes and Webinar.
- Develop and implement appropriate programs to meet orientation and refresher training requirements in agreement with federal, i., OSHA, and state requirements. Activities may include employee 24-hour HAZWOPER training and other required refresher trainings.
- Develop and implement safety and industrial hygiene programs at multiple locations.
- Evaluate operational processes and develop engineering controls and personal protective equipment requirements.
- Evaluate operational work instructions to establish safety protocols for specific work activities.
- Complete Internal Compliance and/or QEH&S Management System audits.
- Must possess strong computer skills – familiar with MSOffice Suite products.
- Must be capable of conducting some field work in support of local activities with an attitude towards occasionally “getting your hands dirty.”
- Business aptitude is desirable.
- Detail oriented balanced with “big picture” focus.
- Able to manage remote resources and tasks to accomplish objectives.
- Able to lead teams.
- Able to accommodate shifting priorities and react accordingly to address current needs.
- Solid writing and language skills and comfortable with developing and giving presentations.
- Experience with certified management systems like ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, or RIOS is desirable.
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the area of environmental, health and safety compliance.
Salary: $12.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE