A sample job description template for the position of Information Technology Specialist is given below:
Job Title: Information Technology Specialist
Location of the Job: Honolulu, HI8526
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc. is recruiting for a Information Technology Specialist in Oak Ridge, TN.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- MS SharePoint development and support.
- Provide training to users.
- Provide technical support to users and troubleshoot network problems.
- SQL Server Database design and implementation.
- Responsible for frequent updates and modifications to the application based on user needs.
- Maintain a large multi-user information management tracking system coded in ASP.NET, VB.NET, and HTML.
- Provide project administration with CRM system
- Develop and refresh web content through the web portal
- Managing vendors
- Oversee the Electronic health records and provide education and training as needed
- Project Administration experience
- Experience managing vendors
- You are comfortable working with CRM systems
- Community clinic and/or nonprofit experience a plus
- Experience with electronic health records systems
- You have been in a training role for clinical staff
- 3+ years project or program management in healthcare
- Bachelor’s degree in health informatics, public health or related
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 Hourly DOE