Find below a sample job description template for the position of Loss Mitigation Specialist:
Job Title: Loss Mitigation Specialist
Location of the Job: Hayward, CA 94545
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Our client, a leader in the financial industry, is seeking up to 70 or more qualified candidates for their Loss Mitigation Mortgage Specialist positions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor queues for target dates and goals.
- Monitor daily phone reports and address potential increases.
- Assist the Specialist with their questions.
- Identify training and development needs through observation, monitoring, QC and performance metrics.
- Oversee daily activities and productivity of the Special Servicing Specialists.
- Supervise 5-10 Special Servicing Specialists.
- Keep up to date on government changes and regulations
- Adapt to change as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Manage relationships
- Process delinquency reporting
- Account resolution
- File bankruptcy claims
- Make outbound collection calls
- Servicing of loans
- Experience with filing bankruptcy claims
- Must understand HSA loans
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE