Here is a sample job description template for the position of Media Specialist. This will serve as a base and help you prepare the final JD for this opening.
Job Title: Media Specialist
Location of the job: Philadelphia, PA 19107
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
In this role, you’ll work largely in Final Cut-Pro and follow creative direction from the marketing team to create and enhance graphics and plan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and traffic creative for online media buys.
- Works flexible hours to assist in achieving efficient coverage monitoring various sites.
- Assist in the development of quarterly media plans.
- Tracks/reports and analyzes the effectiveness of Finish Line’s social media communications initiatives.
- Develop, monitor and measure social media activity.
- Generate and disseminate online media reports.
- Monitor and report overall social media/media trends.
- Support affiliate network social media activity.
- Experienced at getting projects done quickly, with high standards of quality
- Experience with general and social marketing tools
- Immersed in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others), blog reader/writer/publisher
- Mind-numbing ability to juggle multiple initiatives at once without having a breakdown
- Intense passion for helping us grow a successful business – your passion for what we do is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven experience securing high impact placements and developing engaging social media campaigns via Twitter, Facebook, communities, videos, and blogs
- 3+ years experience in social media