Find below a sample job description template for the position of Office Specialist:
Job Title: Office Specialist
Location of the Job: Radnor, PA 19087
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Progressive Law Firm in Radnor, PA seeks a Microsoft Office Specialist to provide support to Attorneys and Staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support attorneys and legal staff with document formatting including Tables of Authority, Styles and numbering.
- Document software procedures and best practices
- Assist other IT staff with technical projects
- Assist Helpdesk with typical day to day 1st level support requests.
- Possess a thorough knowledge and understanding of all school policies, and actively participate in their implementation and enforcement.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records of student academic and attendance performance.
- Provide the student with timely information and feedback on his/her academic progress relative to quizzes, tests, homework and projects.
- Provide students with a complete syllabus containing course objectives on the first day of class.
- Continually promote the development and effective use of skills in areas such as critical and analytical thinking, evaluation, communication, computation, problem solving and decision-making.
- Present enthusiastic, well prepared, organized, and clear lectures and classroom activities consistent with the course syllabus.
- Proven record of achievement
- Teaching experience a plus, but not necessary
- Prior career-school experience a plus
- Exceptional social and customer focused skills
- Consistently display the highest levels of integrity
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with students, parents, staff and faculty
- Excellent persuasive communication skills
- Ability to be highly organized, and detail oriented
- 3 – 7+ years experience in all aspects of Medical Front Office operations, including ICD-9-CM, third party billing, and general medical assisting.
- Medical Office Specialist or Billing and Coding Certificate
Salary: $15.00 – $19.00 Hourly DOE