Following is a sample job description template for the position of Operations Coordinator. You can customize it to meet specific needs of your organization.
Job title: Operations Coordinator
Location of the job: Newark, NJ 07102
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The nation’s leading full service direct response agency serving nonprofits for over 40 years, seeks a customer service oriented, mid-level coordinator to join our fast-paced Operations team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Program Managers, Lead Teachers,
- Oversee office and program-based projects
- Maintain accurate electronic and paper files and documents
- Data entry and data analysis
- Collecting, auditing, reconciling and filing confidential student and staff records
- Must be committed to safety.
- Must be able to perform well in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter, and a problem solver.
- Basic computer skills and aptitude to work with company computer programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to effectively interface with employees at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills; ability to motivate, coach and develop employees.
- 5 years of flyash terminal experience highly preferred
- Previous experience supervising front-line employees.
Salary: $13.00 – $15.00 Hourly DOE