Looking for a sample job description template for the position of Project Facilitator? Here you go:
Job Title: Project Facilitator
Location of the job: New York, NY
Years of Experience: 3+ to 6 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center is a world renowned organization dedicated to the progressive control and cure of cancer through programs of patient care, research, and education.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and facilitate the development of operational reporting and procedures between the PMD Units.
- Ad Hoc reporting for strategic projects.
- Produce Management Reports as needed, including Quarterly Strategic Review Reporting, Accomplishment Reporting, Development of Communications Materials, and Development and management of PMD’s resourcing software model for all projects and BAU activities.
- Participate and facilitate other bank-wide or CDGTM projects as required (NAMCO, Morgan Stanley, EOP, acquisitions, etc).
- alternative resourcing is developed when competing priorities arise. Backfill or support the SME product managers as needed.
- Facilitation of PMD’s IBP Project Workload. Ensuring resources and activities are scheduled, milestones are established, reporting is completed on time, and
- Excellent verbal and written skill
- Certifications in Project Management, ITIL and similar functions
- Familiarity with Project Management best practices (PMI) and information technology business process management (ITIL).
- Three (3) years minimum direct customer support or direct interaction experience.
- Three (3) years of service and/or support oriented process development, with experience in detailed workflow development and implementation.