Have a look at the following sample job description template for the position of Project Leader. You can use this as a guide to prepare the real JD based on actual requirements of your organization.
Job Title: Project Leader
Location of the Job: Long Beach, CA 90806
Years of Experience: 1+to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Responsible for ensuring consistency in availability of computer networking resources for domestic Epson users as well as worldwide corporate connectivity in a 7x24x365 environment, while monitoring, analyzing, and providing recommendations regarding the architecture of corporate computing, data, and networking solutions to meet business requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating solution road map, integrating multiple disparate processes, and addressing short and long term organizational needs
- Rendering advice to senior managers and c-level executives on best business practices and get the buy-in to adopt these practices
- Defining and proposing solutions options along with effort estimations
- Creating or architecting solutions workshops with senior business managers
- Framing, reviewing and validating right set of questions for gathering Materials Management process requirements
- Formulating adoption of the best practices in meeting the foreseeable or likely challenges
- Understanding business processes and the IT landscape rapidly
- International project experience and working in multi-cultural teams would be of advantage.
- Have worked on projects using Accelerated SAP methodology for implementations
- Have demonstrated experienced as a key contributor to multiple end-to-end SAP implementation projects.
- Have more than 8 years of SAP experience in the core module of specialization and 5 to 8 years of domain experience.
- Must possess abilities to lead and build teams, train the team, possess and practice knowledge of the quality processes and adopted quality standards in projects.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills
Salary: $11.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE