Sample job description template for the position of Quality Controller is given below. Please edit it as per your requirements.
Job title: Quality Controller
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Staffmark is seeking motivated, enthusiastic individuals to work for an exciting Distribution Facility in Coppell, TX.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Following established SOP’s and quality procedures to perform QA checks.
- Performing audits of areas for cleanliness.
- Completing, verifying, and pulling quality documentation.
- Performing product tests on manufacturing line.
- Equipment safety checks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must have minimum of 2 years of quality control experience
- Scanning the product using RF scanner.
- Entering data into Excel Spreadsheets
- Must have experience with Microsoft Excel
- Must be computer literate
- Bilingual (Spanish) highly preferred.
- Quality checking the pallets of product before being loaded into trucks
- Previous experience working under FDA regulations.
- 2-5 years experience in quality control within food, beverage, nutraceutical or pharmaceutical industries.
Salary: $11.00 – $13:00 Hourly DOE