This sample job description template for the position of Quality Coordinator will give you an idea on how to prepare a JD for this position in your company:
Job Title: Quality Coordinator
Location of the job: Zelienople, PA 16063
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Clinical Quality Coordinator is responsible for facilitating DC Chartered Health Plans corporate-wide continuous quality improvement activities. Monitors activities to ensure timely data collection, meaningful analysis, trending, and improvements in outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scanning required loan application exhibits and indexing files for Loan Officer access.
- Shipping complete loan applications (including supporting exhibits) to the Funding Center or Underwriting as appropriate, or returning incomplete loan applications to Branch Manager or designee.
- Pre-screening each loan file before it is sent to the Funding Center to ensure it is complete and ready for processing.
- Preparing, reviewing, printing, and distributing required loan disclosures.
- Balancing loan fees and adjusting for borrower/seller/lender paid fees.
- Requesting pricing quotes for title and escrow; eventually ordering title, escrow and appraisal.
- Verifying the appropriate loan program is indicated in the documents and that pricing matches the lock sheet.
- Reviewing all documents received from the Loan Officer and/or customer to ensure completeness and that they meet HomeStreet requirements.
- Knowledge of CPT/HCPCS/ICD-9-CM coding.
- Knowledge of HEDIS and NCQA Standards for Accreditation of Health Plans.
- Information System proficiency, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio, and Access.
- Flexibility regarding work assignments;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of an organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced in facilitation of quality improvement teams.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Clinical experience a plus.