This sample job description template for the position of Site Manager will help you prepare a real JD for this opening in your organization:
Job Title: Site Manager
Location of the Job: CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
The Site Manager has accountability for one or multiple service delivery sites within child support, employment or health service operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a weekly schedule and track results of sales and customer service efforts
- Track staffing statistics for reporting to management
- Interface with the onsite facility Operations Managers, and Supervisors
- Serve as a liaison between the onsite facility manager and management
- Manage staffing employees at the onsite facility
- Completing the above business detail by performing the following duties:
- Conducting employee and client satisfaction surveys and evaluating performance standards.
- Monitoring the workflow and making appropriate staffing adjustments.
- Responsible for the staffing of all departments within the onsite facility.
- Ability to manage and maintain a high performing team that models the principles and values of the company with little assistance required
- Experience with tactical financial management (e., budget, ROI) of a single site/line of business (LOB) monthly operating budget required
- Experience with MS Office, including Project, Visio and Access required
- A minimum of three (3) years of management experience and at least two (2) years of programmatic experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or four (4) years of relevant experience; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Salary: $13.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE