Given below is a sample job description template for the position of Web Specialist.
Job Title: Web Specialist
Location of the Job: Needham, MA 02494
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
PTC is seeking a Web Developer or Specialist to join its Information Technology department. The candidate should have a .NET or C# technical background and enjoy working in a fast-paced team atmosphere.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs basic website maintenance and updates content.
- May develop websites with HTML and BCM CMS.
- Maintains professional working relationship with BCM users and resolves service-related problems.
- Maintains accurate inventory of relevant BCM web assets.
- Acts as general contact for Web Operations.
- Communicates with customers, user groups, and internal resources.
- Maintains documentation of Web operations procedures and related resources.
- Manages all service requests directed to Web Operations including: Monitors service request queue; assigns work orders in a highly fluid environment and generates timely service request statistics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to learn new skills/technologies quickly and independently
- 3-5 years experience with intranet/internet/extranet web design and/or enterprise document management
- Independent problem-solving skills
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or related area.
- Customer and peer relationship focused
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills