Following is a sample job description template for the position of Trade Marketing Intern:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Intern
Location of the Job: Tallahassee, FL 32301
The Trade Marketing Intern will assist the Trade Marketing department. Primary responsibility will be to assist the Trade Marketing Manager for In Store projects across our entire brand portfolio in support of our retail partners within the US.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 24 hours per week.
- Must be able and willing to assemble displays and carry and arrange product on shelf.
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills are a must.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively is critical.
- Solid communication skills are required.
- Self-starter who is flexible and has a strong drive for results is critical.
- Self motivated, demonstrated leader with strong interpersonal skills that excel in hands on team environment with a lot of cross functional interaction.
- Prior internship experience in a marketing or sales environment is required. Prefer experience in a CPG environment.
- Recent graduate with bachelor’s degree or in final year of pursuing bachelor’s degree is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and agencies in fulfilling program objectives.
- Develop and implement trade programs that engage retailers and bolster sales.
- Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) activities: conduct tests, track results, and provide the team with meaningful insights and recommendations on DTC programs.
- Problems solve and recommend means to maximize coupon redemption rates.
- Work closely with the Brand Equity Manager in developing brand vision and proposing programs to reach brand objectives while building brand equity.
Salary: $12,000.00 – $13,000.00 /year