If you are looking for a sample job description template for the position of Child Care Worker, you will find the following example very helpful.
Job Title: Child Care Worker
Location of the Job: Chicago – Illinois – USA
Years of Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Tech School
We are seeking Child Care Workers for our 24-hour nursing residence. The Residence is a 10-bed short-term pediatric facility that cares for children who may be medically-complex or disabled in a home-like environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicating any emergency or pertinent information to the supervisor “on-call” which in most cases is the Director and facilitating and documenting shift turnover at the start and end of every shift.
- Following the daily house schedule.
- Providing individual and group counseling for residents; teaching and monitoring residents performing activities of daily living (ADL).
- Providing safe transportation of residents to and from the NSD facility utilizing agency vehicles, insuring residents are on time for all appointments.
- Provide direct supervision and accountability of residents at all times.
- Assuring the safety and accountability of the residents through constant surveillance and structure.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Experience with medically-complex children preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must meet Medicaid and DCFS standards.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma.
- Licensed or currently working towards a license as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Salary: 2,864.00 – 3,580.00 USD /month