Here is a sample job description template for the position of Insurance Manager:
Job Title: Insurance Manager
Location of the Job: Chicago, IL 60606
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Insurance Consulting provides support to major insurers around the globe and works in virtually all service areas and competencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managers can lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
- Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Managers implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Manager level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches,
- Managers will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Commitment to making a difference in people’s lives everyday
- Ambition, competitive mind-set and strong work ethic
- Desire to earn a six-figure salary with the freedom of an entrepreneurial lifestyle
- Drive for rapid advancement into an insurance sales management position
- Interest in joining the fast-growing baby boomer/senior insurance market
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership capabilities
Salary: $12.00 – $14.00 Hourly DOE